This Home has been Professionally Cleaned and Sanitized for your Arrival!
That statement has never been more important than now. Exceptional Housekeeping and providing a 5 Star stay has always been a priority at VisitFruita.com We have an opportunity to take cleaning to another level. We call it “Clean Home – Safe Home”.
Clean Home – Safe Home has given us the opportunity to be accountable with our Guests, Owners, and Team Members. Here is what we pledge to accomplish our promise.
- Professional housekeeping teams are all employed by VisitFruita.com. This helps us maintain the quality our guests and owners have come to appreciate.
- Housekeepers are trained and supervised to follow VRMA/VRHP and CDC Guidelines for Sanitizing and Disinfecting.
- Bed Linens and other
- launder-able items are cleaned using VRMA/VRHP, and CDC guidelines.
- As much time as possible is allowed between a guest departure and a guest arrival.
- Our cleaning products are recognized as Covid-19 approved. One example is Hillyard Re-Juv-Nal
- The last step performed by our housekeeping team is to “mist” the entire home with an sprayer / mister using an approved Covid 19 Product. This ensures all surfaces, even the ones you can’t see are cleaned and disinfected.
Clean Home - Safe Home, Never Rests!
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. The well being of our guests and team members is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness: We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Every day we work towards meeting or exceeding the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19. Our procedures and best practices include everything from hand washing hygiene, room and common area cleaning, and the proper use and application of cleaning products.
Examples of a few Specific steps we are and have taken.
- Wellness check. At the start of each shift, our team needs to be “Fit for Work”.
- Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: We are providing our staff with essential knowledge and effective cleaning programs for their health and safety.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our partners.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our housekeepers use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Back of House: In the spaces where team members work “behind the scenes,” are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, storage areas, laundry and staff offices.