Terms and Conditions
We are excited to host your stay. Our goal is that you come back again and again. We even have incentives for our returning Guests!
We have found that communication helps manage expectations. Our Rental Agreement is that. Let’s all get on the same page.
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policies:
- Guests must pay the portion due at the time of reservation to reserve their reservation.
- The balance of the reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations will be cancelled due to non-payment with no refund.
- If you are unsure of the rental amount or balance due, contact us, we’re happy to assist.
- CANCELLATIONS. Please read our cancellation policy at the time of reservation. If you think you may need to cancel beyond what our cancellation policy allows, we strongly suggest purchasing trip insurance. It is available at the time of booking.
Rental Rules and Terms of the Agreement:
- Check-In time is 4:00 P.M. MST and Check-Out is 10:00 A.M. MST. Arriving Early, or Leaving Late? Ask us to quote an additional day, it’s often more cost effective than you may think.
- Named Guest on this agreement is solely responsible for all charges and damages. This guest must be present during check-in with Identification used during the reservation.
- We are committed to maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all guests and neighbors. We rent to responsible adults over the age of 25. A picture of your Driver’s License or other State issued ID may be required when making a reservation.
- Lodging Selection. We make every effort to honor your choice of property. We reserve the right to change your property if the need arises due to unforseen maintenance issues, conflicting owner use, or sale of the property. We will certainly contact you prior to any change with your options.
- Parking. All homes have a designated place to park. They can be found in the information book in the home. Please be courteous and do not block neighbors driveways, or the street.
- Recreational Vehicles and Trailers. There is not parking available at the homes. If you are travelling with an RV or Trailer, please let us know and we can help find a secure place for you to park.
- Guests shall have no more occupancy on the property than identified in the specific property rules and stated above.
- Please leave the home in a reasonably clean and orderly condition. Our Check-Out instructions are in the home. They’re easy. We don’t expect you to clean, just leave the home nearly as you found it, ie … if you move furniture, put it back. Remember, this is someones home. Treat it as if it was yours please.
- If an accident occurs during your stay, contact us! We can and will work to fix whatever happened in an economical amicable way.
- If the home is left in a lesser condition than it was found, Guests agree that Management Company shall charge credit card on file to repair, replace, or clean damage.
- Please leave all items found in the home, in the home. If something is missing, you wil be charged.
- We occasionally experience Power, Electrical, Gas, Water, Data, and Media outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- Data service and Smart TV’s are provided in all of our homes. Guests are responsible for providing their own content with their own subscriptions.
- Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding homeowners.
- Outdoor noises should be kept to a minimum at all times – this includes barking dogs.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Absolutely no house parties are allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties, and receptions.
- Pets are permitted if you have notified the Management Company and received permission prior to your arrival. You are required to pick up after your pet and pay any damage or excess clean up fees that occur during your stay.
- No smoking inside, outside, or on any part of the home and / or property. This includes medical or non-medical smoking of cannabis, and vaping.
- Housekeeping and amenities. Your home will be cleaned and prepared with fresh linens and amenities. We provide enough amenities to “get you started”. You may need to purchase additional items at the store if your stay outlasts the amenities. We are happy to provide housekeeping during your stay if you desire. Please contact us, and we can quote a price and schedule the time.
- Heat and Air conditioning shall be set within reasonable parameters identifed in the home. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. Upon departure, Guests agrees to reset the thermostat to Follow Schedule. If unsure about how to operate the system, please contact the Management Company.
- Cooling the home. Some homes have Central Air Conditioning, and others have Evaporative Cooling. They are both very good at cooling the home. If you’re unfamiliar with Evaporative Cooling, the instructions are in the home, or our team is happy to help.
- There shall be no refunds of rents, due to shortened stays or ruined expectations for any reason including weather, employment, family emergencies, traffic, flight delays, sickness, or any other circumstances.
- Guests agrees that Fireworks, bonfires and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- Guests agrees not to access the Owners Closet or Locked Off Bedrooms, even if unlocked. Guests will be charged for any items used or removed from these areas.
- Guests are advised that the property may contain appliances utilizing natural gas or propane as a fuel source. If the proper operation of such items is not understood please seek help from the Management Company.
- Environmental Conditions – properties may contain either naturally occurring or man made elements such as lead, asbestos, uranium, mold, radon, etc. If these items are of concern, we would suggest not renting the property.
- Bugs, Ants, Flies, Pet Dander, Dust, etc… Our homes are in rural areas. We make every effort to mitigate the impact through cleaning and preventative pest control. If during your stay, you find our insect friends or any other items mentioned, there are no refunds.
- The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher has been fully charged at last inspection. Guests agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies and to notify the Management Company if the extinguisher is used.
- The property has fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guests shall not tamper with alarms. Guests will notify management without delay if a fire alarm chirps or has a low battery condition.
- Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it is prudent to do so.
- Valuable items left behind by Guest will be held for the Guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guests for their return. If items are not claimed for longer than 30 days they shall become the property of the Management Company. The Management Company and Owner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
- Falsified Reservations and any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of your reservation and eviction. Any and all deposits and rental money paid will not be refunded. Authorities will be notified about any and all illegal online activity and identity theft.
- The Management Company has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- Some properties have bicycles on them. They are strictly around town bikes, have fun with them. Wear a helmet, be safe. You take personal responsibility of all risks and injuries when riding.
- Any violation for any reason of these rules, and the guest will be asked to leave immediately.
- There are no refunds if you are asked to leave early during your stay.
- Our rental agreement is for 31 days. The dates booked indicate you are modifying your stay, and we prorate accordingly. This “One-Time” modification is acceptable when done at the initial time of booking.
- Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Management Company and Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage, personal injury, or loss which the Management Company or Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance for themselves, if such coverage is desired.
- Errors, Omissions & Liability. Every effort has been made to provide accurate and complete information in our print media and our website. Management Company cannot be held responsible for printing errors, omissions, or owner changes. If there is a specific amenity or feature that you desire, please ask in advance so if possible we can make sure your property has this.
- Hot Tub & Fireplace Waiver: You and those in your party recognize and acknowledge that use of a Hot Tub and/or Fireplace may result in serious injury or death and unsupervised use by children is prohibited. Use of a Hot Tub and/or Fireplace is at your own risk. Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter a spa alone and without consulting their physician. Never use a hot tub or fireplace while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are taking medication of any kind, or being treated for any illness, consult your physician prior to use. Hot Tub should be kept at a temperature less than 104 for personal safety. You and those in your party understand the risks discussed above & agree that you will assume all responsibility for the consequences of those risks. You further agree to waive any claim whatsoever against Management Company or Property Owner for accidents or claims arising from Hot Tub and/or Fireplace use.
- Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Management Company enforcing this agreement.